Customized correspondence. Personalized documentation. Complex, formatted reports. These types of documents seem to bring everything in your operation to a halt while you manually assemble them from existing documents, variable data and information stored in other systems.
Content Composer, Hyland's flagship customer communications management product, overcomes the inherent obstacles of manually assembling and outputting the document types you frequently create – saving time, effort and the expense you thought was an inescapable part of generating both internal and customer-facing output.
Designed for speed. Engineered for accuracy.
Content Composer, Hyland's customer communications management (CCM) technology, provides an automated, cost-effective and consistent way to create and deliver the information you and your customers need, without time-consuming data gathering and manual assembly.
Designed to readily integrate with the enterprise applications and office productivity software you already use, Content Composer reduces the time and effort it takes to create individually personalized documents from standardized templates on demand, while fully supporting high-volume composition processes.
But automating the assembly and output of customized documentation isn’t about efficiency for its own sake — it’s about the real-world benefits it brings to your organization, including better allocation of staff resources, accurate and visually consistent communications, compliance with both corporate graphics standards and relevant regulations, lower costs and improved customer satisfaction.
Comprehensive by design
Content Composer technology adapts to the unique composition needs of each organization without complicated programming or hard-to-learn user interfaces. Whether you need to print, fax, email or archive system output, Content Composer supports fast and personalized customer-facing communication while drastically reducing costs. And it seamlessly extends its capabilities to both your ECM system and other enterprise applications.
Integrate and automate output
- Dynamically pull data from multiple enterprise sources to rapidly generate personalized output on the fly
- Use existing data from ERP applications, local databases, SharePoint, XML, ODBC or ADO.NET connections, and Perceptive Content and OnBase systems
- Provide fully embedded document creation functionality for existing enterprise applications like SAP, Siebel, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce through web services
- Take advantage of omni-channel distribution for flexible and convenient delivery of information
Document creation power
- Create and edit documents with an integrated, intuitive designer
- Generate personalized documents on demand using templates and text blocks within the familiar Microsoft Word environment
- Model output with actual data in the integrated data designer
- Perform batch processing for fully automated high-volume production
- Organize document types via advanced template management
Comprehensive output choices
- Support multiple output channels, including print, fax, email and archive
- Select standard file formats, including AFP, PCL, PS, PDF and TIFF
- Deliver collected data in a single, structured XML file
- Manage output for post-processing, postage-optimization and barcode/OMR generation
- Create workflows for generation of documents via different channels and formats
- Contract management
- Human services / government agencies
- Financial services
- Human resources
- Non-profit organizations
- Healthcare admissions and medical records
- Higher education admissions