When your business demands a new technology solution, buying or coding are no longer the only options at your disposal. With Hyland, you have a low-code rapid application development (RAD) platform that minimizes the need for costly custom coding and multiple point solutions from different vendors.
More value with a single platform
By configuring applications on one platform, organizations minimize information silos by leveraging a shared underlying database and content repository. But that’s not the only benefit – Hyland also offers native integration capabilities to synchronize information among separate line-of-business systems, acting as an integration hub and filling the gaps within the IT environment to create a better experience for your end users:
- Configure rather than code with intuitive tools like checkboxes, radio buttons and drop-down menus, and make changes at any time, without expensive, time-consuming and difficult-to-maintain coding or scripting.
- Minimize IT sprawl by building applications on one Hyland platform, drastically reducing the number of disparate solutions to support and vendors to manage.
- Effectively respond to the needs of the business with robust, out-of-the-box functionality that can be easily expanded and modified to meet complex and evolving business requirements.
- Realize more value, faster by minimizing the need for time-consuming, costly custom coding and multiple vendors – helping you realize a lower total cost of ownership and a quicker time-to-benefit.
Content services under the hood
But of course, Hyland is not just any low-code RAD platform – it is the industry-leading content services provider. What does that mean for your low-code applications? Take a look:
- With Hyland as your low-code platform, the power of our content and process management capabilities is natively available to your configured applications and your users.
- Hyland provides seamless integration with your other key applications to extend those investments and streamline your IT environment.
- Hyland Cloud makes deploying and consuming your configured applications easier than ever.
- Industry-specific and department-specific capabilities allow you to create truly tailored solutions.
- Centralized governance of your information simplifies data security and regulatory compliance.