The content services platform checklist
Scaling with a content services platform requires you to evaluate the right customization and capabilities that match your organization’s requirements.
If you’re considering a full-featured, flexible content services platform that adapts to your needs — you’re not alone. But choosing the right software can be a daunting mission.
We’ve created a quick checklist that you can use to understand a vendor’s ability to meet modern requirements with their platform offering.
Can the platform manage:
- Documents and data Video content
- 3D files
- Internet of Things (IoT) data
Does the platform support:
- Large-scale bulk ingestion
- Global access to information
- Basic and advanced search in <50 ms
- Complex/non-hierarchical information taxonomies
Is the platform flexible enough to:
- Allow different core systems to “talk to” each other
- Allow users to keep working with the tools they prefer
- Integrate seamlessly with a wide range of services and apps
- Run in the cloud environment you prefer
- Scale aggressively without performance impacts
- Continuously improve instead of requiring expensive upgrades
Does your platform offer:
- Business-specific artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)
- Open architecture to allow quick, easy integrations
- A low-code development tool to deploy apps faster
- Advanced capabilities for information governance
- A forward-thinking vision for the future of information
If the platform you’re considering doesn’t tick all the boxes — we’re here to show you a better way forward.