Architecting applications to scale in the cloud
This guide provides an architectural overview for building and deploying scalable content management applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) using the Nuxeo Platform.
Using a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) model optimized for the capabilities and features of AWS, Hyland's Nuxeo Platform features an extensible modular framework for handling high-volume document management and complex digital asset management tasks — with high scalability and reliability.
This design framework enables developers to efficiently leverage AWS and customize the platform for a diverse variety of requirements. Download this resource to learn more about:
- AWS for content management
- Architecting applications for the cloud
- Tailoring applications to individual infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) capabilities
- Scale-out and distributed architecture
- Leveraging cloud opportunities