AP automation for healthcare
Automate accounts payable processes for speed and accuracy with Hyland
Although Infor Lawson, SAP, Oracle, Dynamics and other ERPs handle data well, manually managing invoice-related content – like paper invoices, packing slips and supporting documents – consumes valuable staff time and resources.
OnBase captures AP documents electronically – whether paper, fax, email or EDI – and automatically indexes them using data from your ERP or accounting software. OnBase prevents policy violations before they occur by routing invoices for all of the approvals your business rules require. OnBase routes exceptions directly to AP clerks, distributing them by region, vendor, time zone or workload to ensure the invoices reach the right people. And, it all happens in a fraction of the time that paper-based processes take.
AP invoices route to the appropriate approvers faster. OnBase emails alerts to approvers when they have invoices to review and even sends periodic reminders if they don't perform the approvals right away.
Why healthcare organisations should automate AP processes with OnBase
OnBase helps healthcare organisations:
- Take advantage of early discounts and avoid late payment penalties through automated workflow and electronic alerts
- Lower the cost per invoice by speeding processes and removing duplicate payments, missed discounts and late payment fees
- Eliminate duplicate invoices by managing information electronically, instead of copying them to send to multiple locations, reducing cost and the opportunity for error
- Reduce unaccounted liabilities by bridging the gap between when an invoice arrives and when it appears in the system, allowing AP to know exact liabilities at any given time
- Enhance customer service and save time with immediate electronic access to invoices
Integrate with core business systems across the enterprise
OnBase integrates with more than 500 existing business applications, connecting all of a customer's core systems to communicate and share data. Through these integrations, OnBase reduces manual data entry, speeds processing time and increases user productivity – all while extending the value of your current IT investments.
A true enterprise solution, OnBase easily grows with you. Begin in one department and scale it out to manage your content and streamline processes in clinical or administrative departments across your entire enterprise.