AP Automation for Infor
Automated solutions for Infor ERP systems
Take control of your AP processes
Accounts payable solutions from Hyland activate three critical capabilities to improve efficiency and visibility across invoice processing — intelligent capture, integrated automation, and centralized access to data and documents. With a built-in connector framework for Infor Lawson S3, Infor Lawson AP Invoice Automation (APIA), and AP Automation for Infor CloudSuite Financials and Supply Management, Hyland enables two-way data validation and exchange to minimize exceptions and errors, reduce operational costs and accelerate AP processes.
Invoice data instantly available within Infor
When invoice documents are captured, Hyland uses intelligent capture technology to find critical values. Lifted data from the invoice image is automatically validated against vendor and PO data from Infor, ensuring the data is complete even when values are not readable, or even present, on the document. This not only minimizes the chance of erroneous or incomplete data, it also frees up staff time from manual data matching and entry.
- Invoice data is extracted and delivered automatically to and from Infor, making it instantly available for users to process within Infor or Hyland workflow automation.
- The seamless integration allows Infor APIA users to manage the approval process within Infor, while Infor Lawson S3 users have the option of using Infor or Hyland workflows to automatically route invoices for issue resolution, review and approval.
- Once approved, Infor records are automatically updated with extracted and approved values for accelerated voucher creation.
- With Hyland’s AP Automation for Infor CloudSuite Financials and Supply Management, invoices are captured at their source, no matter what format they come in.
- Should any errors or discrepancies exist, Hyland workflows automatically route invoices for issue resolution, review and approval, notifying key stakeholders along the way.
- Imaged invoices and related documents — goods receipts, packing slips, check images, etc. — are securely stored in a digital content library and can be accessed directly from corresponding AP records within Infor screens.
Improve process visibility and control
When integrated with Infor, Hyland provides greater visibility into the payables process. By centralizing access to AP documents and data, all of the information needed to process payments is instantly available to users without needing to leave their Infor screens. This guarantees the right information is available to the right people and equips employees to make faster and smarter business decisions.
- All documentation is captured and stored on one system, allowing staff to surface the content they need directly from the Infor interface. Automated records management ensures documents are retained and disposed in accordance with polices and regulations
- When using Hyland workflow automation, real-time dashboards provide managers with insight into the current status of invoice processing, enabling them to identify bottlenecks and adjust workload distribution.
- Process control is also improved within Hyland workflows by leveraging well-defined approval hierarchies and tracking the complete approval history for each invoice.
Ready to learn more? Contact us to find out how your organization can benefit by integrating Hyland’s AP Automation solution with Infor Lawson S3, Infor Lawson APIA, or Hyland’s AP Automation for Infor CloudSuite Financials and Supply Management.