AP Automation for JD Edwards
An Oracle-validated integration to improve AP efficiency and visibility
Take control of your AP processes
Hyland’s AP Automation solution provides Oracle users with a complete view of AP processes. With an Oracle-validated integration for JD Edwards EnterpriseONE, invoices become a rich source of information about your transactions alongside the records in your ERP. Hyland’s built-in, two-way data validation and exchange with JD Edwards minimizes exceptions and errors to accelerate AP processing and approvals.
Accelerate invoice processing
Leveraging intelligent data capture and workflow automation, Hyland eliminates the need to manually input invoice data into the JD Edwards interface. Regardless of format – email, fax, EDI, etc. – Hyland digitizes AP invoices and automatically delivers the right data, where and when it’s needed. By minimizing erroneous or incomplete data, AP staff spend less time working through delays and more time on higher-value tasks and activities.
• Invoice data is extracted and delivered automatically to and from JD Edwards, reducing manual indexing while efficiently gathering critical data from invoices.
• Extracted values are validated against your existing JD Edwards master data, making it instantly available for voucher creation (Non-PO invoices) or matching (PO invoices).
• Hyland’s Oracle-validated JDE Edwards integration supports two- and three-way voucher matching* to ensure data accuracy; JD Edwards records are automatically with updated values and status information.
• Workflows automatically route invoices for issue resolution, review and approval, notifying key stakeholders along the way.
Improve visibility and control
By centralizing access to AP documents and data, all of the information needed to process transactions — including invoices, goods receipts, packing slips, check images, vendor contracts and even historical correspondence — is instantly available alongside the corresponding record without users needing to leave their JD Edwards screens. This equips AP staff to make faster and smarter operational and financial decisions.
• Real-time dashboards provide managers with insight into the current status of invoice processing, enabling them to identify bottlenecks and adjust workload distribution.
• All documentation is captured and stored on one system, allowing staff to surface the content they need directly from the JD Edwards interface.
• Users can quickly retrieve invoices, goods receipts, packing slips, check images, vendor contracts and even historical correspondence directly from the JD Edwards screen.
• Control is improved by leveraging well-defined approval hierarchies and tracking the complete approval history for each invoice. The solution ensures consistent record keeping and guarantees the right information is available to the right people.
Ready to learn more? Contact us to find out how your organization can benefit from Hyland’s validated integration for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseONE.