Transform the student experience with digital credentialing for higher education
Hyland Credentials enables educational institutions to create and issue official records faster in a digital format and manage credentials that institutions and recipients co-own.
Diplomas, certificates, badges and transcripts all contribute to a lifelong record of learning and achievement.
However, these records are often still paper-based documents that are slow to issue, easy to fake and expensive to verify with the average print time for diplomas from 4-6 weeks.
In addition, many schools are now looking for alternative ways to issue paper-based diplomas and certificates in light of cancelled in- person commencement ceremonies.
Hyland Credentials for Higher Ed provides a complete system to issue digital credentials for educational records, including diplomas, certificates and badges.
This is done in a blockchain-secured format that is shareable and instantly verifiable anywhere in the world — and as part of a comprehensive approach for virtual graduations.
This innovative solution enables educational institutions to This innovative solution enables educational institutions to create and issue official records faster in a digital format and manage credentials that institutions and recipients co-own. Credentials can be viewed, shared and verified independent of any vendor network or proprietary software. in a digital format and manage credentials that institutions and recipients co-own. Credentials can be viewed, shared and verified independent of any vendor network or proprietary software.
By reducing time-consuming and costly paper-based records, universities can improve efficiencies and record-keeping, combat fraud and enhance brand visibility while empowering students for a better experience.
Key benefits of Hyland Credentials:
- Leverage a no-code, complete solution for digital credentialing from issuance to authentication and verification
- Deploy digital diplomas for virtual graduations and commencement ceremonies
- Enable instant, independent digital verification of credentials via a secure, convenient and decentralized system powered by blockchain technology
- Retain permanent records of credentials and manage lists of credential holders and contact groups
- Empower students to quickly share their credentials with other institutions and employers
How does it impact colleges and universities?
- Reduce paper-based processes and increase efficiencies without capital investment and programmatic overhaul
- Provide students with the recognition and credentials they’ve earned on time and in a format they can proudly share with a fast, easy to implement solution
- Prevent fraud and reduce risk with the Blockcerts open standard – the most secure digital document format in the world today
- Improve record-keeping and enhance brand visibility with powerful marketing information on how often credentials are seen and shared
- Strengthen employer/academic relationships as businesses may increasingly prefer digital credentials