Working together with you, we can quickly uncover how individual business processes — and the technology supporting them — affect the overall productivity and profitability of your organization.
Every day we help customers around the globe understand how to strategically plan for the future, and improve business processes with innovative data management models. This provides the capability to stay ahead of the curve with cost-effective, transformational and high-performing solutions — often working with technology you already own.
We offer a broad scale of planning services, from comprehensive Information Assessments to quick, tactical workshops.
Information Assessments and a roadmap to success
In this service we deliver executive level reports, ROI assessments, and an actionable multi-year roadmap that prioritizes areas for improvement in business processes and workflows. The roadmap includes quick win opportunities, program milestones, clearly defined roles, and budget and duration estimates.
Effective enterprise planning ensures you are fully leveraging new or existing technology investments within your organization, and that your enterprise content management solutions evolve ahead of business needs, including evolving security, regulatory or SLA requirements.
Start projects off with a clear understanding of your users perspectives, expectations and goals
Enterprise consultants work with stakeholders — from C-level executives to program managers, sponsors and end users — to identify areas of improvement and business process optimization.
We’ll define success criteria, educate you on industry-specific best practices, provide proven recommendations and together, develop a tailored approach for your enterprise technology roadmap.
Roadmap planning: A strategic foundation for the future
As emerging technologies and events present themselves with opportunities for your business, a roadmap will support your collective capabilities to make the best decisions on how to move initiatives forward, and support these initiatives in terms of cost, internal and external change management and meeting customer needs. Our consultants are experts in information management in industries including insurance, manufacturing, finance, healthcare and higher education
10 instances where Enterprise Planning is a strategic move
- Prior to implementing, expanding or converting to a Hyland platform
- When you need an assessment of current state, and/or a tactical, multiyear plan aligning technology, business-level initiatives and executive vision
- As part of designing High Availability solutions or Disaster Recovery plans
- When preparing the organization for enterprise software change
- To maximize existing infrastructure
- When performance is changing in certain geographical or business areas
- To gain an in-depth look at the ROI and total economic impact of current or proposed Hyland solutions
- When assessing waste/bottlenecks in processes across the enterprise or gaps in Hyland solutions vs. business needs
- When you want to get the most out of your Hyland solutions and you need an information management strategy, roadmap and actionable projects to achieve immediate and over-time ROI
- When productivity decreases because user adoption is not maximized, or at certain/peak times of system usage