PACSgear connectivity solutions make it easy to capture, integrate and share vital documents and media with your team or across your organization. You can access data, ﬁlm, video, visible light and other media across a facility, specialty or an enterprise and from any EMR, VNA or PACS.
Connecting all documents and images to the EMR, VNA or PACS eliminates information silos and enhances patient outcomes, boosts clinical productivity and accelerates business growth. Access to this information when and where it’s needed is vital.
Our PACSgear connectivity solutions enable you to quickly and easily share information from any specialty or department to any EMR, VNA or PACS. Healthcare personnel in specialties such as radiology, cardiology, emergency, gastroenterology, dermatology, orthopedics and pathology can connect, view and share images and results to enable collaboration and health information exchange. An enterprise class image capture solution, PACSgear scales to meet the needs of any size healthcare delivery organization, from the smallest single facility to the largest and most complex healthcare organization.
Explore what PACSgear can do:
Medical Video Capture
Video Touch 4K for consistent video management
Video Touch 4K lets you capture videos and images from visible light modalities and easily associate them with the correct patient record. It's an ideal solution for c-arms, speech pathology, x-ray fluorography, angiography, ultrasound, endoscopy and vascular imaging systems. Video Touch 4K uses industry standards such as DICOM, XDS and HL7 to connect images to a PACS, VNA, XDS repository or EMR.
- Supports reviewing and editing at the point of care
- Includes integrated touch screen
- Includes VESA mount or bracket for stand-alone use
- Last cine hold/playback with frame-by-frame review
- Lights-out management
- Multiple video inputs
- Supports modality worklist or onscreen keyboard for patient data entry
Video and Image Enablement Workflow for Epic
Capture, manage and view specialty content across the enterprise
Video and Image Enablement Workflow (VIEW) for Epic brings together industry-leading, standards-based technology for image capture, management and viewing into a cost-effective and easy-to-implement solution. It is a pre-configured bundle, based on the Specialty Clinical Image Management (SCIM) solution, created to allow Epic clients to start small and then grow to support the enterprise imaging of the entire organization over time.
With Video and Image Enablement Workflow, specialty departments across the health system can capture any image format, including video, into a centrally managed clinical archive and deliver it to clinicians through the enterprise viewer within Epic.
Centralize the management of content from DICOM devices
EHR Gateway provides a simple and cost-effective solution that enables departments across the health system to integrate DICOM content with the EMR. This easy-to-implement solution captures images from multiple DICOM devices, converts them to a native format and makes them available for ingestion by the EMR.
- Centralizes the acquisition and management of content from DICOM devices not managed by PACS or VNA
- Improves information visibility by providing DICOM images within the EMR
- Helps HDOs meet legal and compliance requirements through improved process consistency
- Lowers EMR interface costs by aggregating content from multiple DICOM devices into a single interface to the EMR
PACS Scan Mobile
PACS Scan Mobile securely captures images and video from mobile devices
With PACS Scan Mobile, your organization can streamline the capture of vital patient images and video. This product leverages the mobile devices you have on hand to route content into your core systems from anywhere, any time. PACS Scan Mobile reduces delays, improves accessibility and speeds the sharing of patient content for more informed decisions and enhanced quality of care.
ModLink transfers report measurements to a voice recognition system
ModLink is a software solution that uses DICOM Structured Report (SR), XML or HL7 measurement data from modalities such as ultrasound, DEXA and CT. Radiological reports are auto-populated with the SR measurement data, saving valuable radiologist dictation time and reducing potential human error.
- Auto-populate measurements into a voice recognition system
- Eliminate time-consuming dictation and reduce reporting errors
- Support multiple vendors/modalities
PACS Scan creates and imports electronic forms
PACS Scan lets you view screening forms, dose information, clinical images, patient studies and other important documents at the point of care. Electronically import JPEG/AVI/MPEG files and DICOM CDs/DVDs from any department to any EMR, PACS or VNA. Eliminate paper, improve workflow and provide easy access to important clinical documentation.
- Quickly import and localize images (JPEG/AVI/MPEG) and DICOM CDs/DVDs
- Compatible with over 25 PACS solutions
- Support in Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish and Swedish
- Includes additional features to import and localize DICOM CDs/DVDs from a wide range of PACS vendors
PACS Scan Web
PACS Scan Web supports enterprise capture of clinical content
PACS Scan Web supports enterprise-wide capture of clinical content by providing web-based capture tools to meet the needs of your various imaging departments.
With the thin-client PACS Scan Web, you can import PDFs and a variety of document image (e.g. TIFFs, JPEGs, etc.) and video (MPEG4, MPEG2 and AVI, etc.) files from anywhere with a browser connection. Capture is no longer limited to dedicated workstations.
PACS Scan Web also captures documents directly from TWAIN scanners and imports DICOM/DICOMDIR objects from CD, flash drive or file folder. All captured images and documents can be sent directly to any VNA, PACS or XDS repository or the Hyland OnBase enterprise information platform.PACS Scan Web helps you improve workflow and provides enterprise access to important clinical images and videos such as dermatology photos, ophthalmology scans, patient-submitted images and more.
This industry-leading document and multimedia connectivity software provides:
- A simple user interface that allows you to import images and video directly to an archive through pre-defined capture routes
- A web-based architecture that makes broad capture functionality available to any browser-based workstation
- Interfaces to the PACSgear worklist (ImageLink), RIS worklist or DICOM archive to automatically upload patient demographics
- Edit and localization features for patient demographics that allow you to change fields such as Patient ID/MRN and accession number prior to DICOM Modality Worklist (DMWL) import to ensure an accurate match with patient studies
- Direct import of multimedia formats including JPEG, bitmap, TIFF, PNG, AVI/MPEG and all DICOM-compliant CD/DVD formats
Media Writer offers scalable DICOM CD/DVD burning
Media Writer is a low-maintenance, cost-effective and intuitive solution for outlying departments, hospitals, and imaging facilities. It delivers scalable, affordable, and reliable DICOM CD or DVD burning wherever images are created. From the desktop to the film room, Media Writer meets all of your image distribution needs. Now, image-intensive departments such as radiology, cardiology, gastroenterology, dermatology, orthopedics and pathology have a distribution system that is easy to configure, deploy, and maintain.
Media Writer D200
DICOM CD/DVD burner/printer with Epson®Discproducer™ PP-100
Media Writer D100
DICOM CD/DVD burner/printer with Epson®Discproducer™ PP-50
- Fast, one-click burning from any web browser
- Embedded viewer for patients and physicians to view studies and reports anywhere
- Capability to burn DICOM studies and reports to CDs/DVDs or USB flash drives to create a complete and portable medical record
- Additional features to scan documents, create electronic forms and import multimedia files
Gear View QC
Gear View QC provides document and multimedia connectivity
Gear View QC is a simple and powerful quality control tool that solves day-to-day issues and makes workflow easier for PACS and EMR administrators and technologists. With intuitive functionality for viewing, importing, editing, printing and sharing, Gear View QC lets you fix common demographic errors in any DICOM field, as well as visually edit studies to split/combine exams or add/remove images.
PACS Scan Film for Mammography
Our unique Dynamic Contrast Algorithm (DCA) enhances film-based mammography priors for easier comparison with digital images. PACS Scan Film for Mammography supports the VIDAR CAD PRO Advantage film digitizer. Built especially for digitizing mammography priors, the VIDAR CAD PRO has a robust, 50-sheet feeder tray and can digitize a four-film study in less than 120 seconds.
- Dynamic Contrast Algorithm for a digital look and feel
- Mammography hanging protocols to improve reading times
- Automatically matches scanned film spot size to FFDM spot size
- View prior mammography exams alongside with current digital studies
- Improves workflow by providing easy access to film-based mammography studies and documents
- Lossless JPEG2000 image compression to decrease storage requirements and transmission times
- Additional features to scan documents, create electronic forms and import multimedia files
PACS Scan Film
PACS Scan Film scans and imports film to PACS/EMR
The simple user interface allows anyone to scan documents and digitize film, and support for the DICOM Digital Mammography standard is included. Prior films and mammograms can be viewed in PACS, along with CR and DR images at the point of diagnosis.
Image Link facilitates IHE workflow
Image Link (formerly PACS Connect) is a proven workflow solution for hospitals and imaging centers. Built on open standards such as DICOM and HL7, Image Link enables IHE workflow for interoperability with your existing PACS. Simple and powerful software delivers data accurately and efficiently throughout your enterprise. Most importantly, PACS administrators can monitor and configure the application from any location on the network.
- Simple user interface manages HL7 to DICOM MWL mappings
- Quick, wizard-based installation and configuration
- Validation against a wide variety of PACS and modalities
- Order and worklist information for non-scheduled departments such as cardiology, gastroenterology, dermatology, orthopedics and pathology
- Eliminates potential data entry errors by allowing technologists to select the appropriate study at each modality without manually re-entering patient demographics
- Includes full DICOM and HL7 trace logs, worklist/patient queries, and lookup tables for easy data re-mapping