Human Resources Software
Streamline HR processes with automated solutions
Human resources software, also referred to as human resource information system (HRIS) or human capital management (HCM) software, is designed to streamline and automate human resources (HR) department functions —the management of an organization’s employees and related data — via a central database.
Human resources software traditionally includes some or all functionality pertaining to:
- Talent management (including employee recruitment, onboarding, development, and file management and retention efforts, and
- Learning/training management.
How HR management solutions benefit from an enterprise information platform
An enterprise information platform with HR support optimizes HR management by:
- Ensuring the security of personnel files and data
- Supporting organizational and legal compliance efforts
- Automating the processes of acquiring and monitoring policy and procedure compliance records
- Alerting HR to expirations and other significant document lifecycle events
- Eliminating paper processing
- Enabling HR to rapidly respond to employee requests
- Allowing HR personnel to focus on high-value initiatives like employee retention and professional development
To learn more about best practices and the benefits of an HR software solution, contact us.
Human Resources Document ManagementLearn how Human Resources document management can help you significantly improve HR file and application approval, organization, storage, and visibility.
What is Contract Management?Learn how contract management processes can be optimized to improve organizational and financial performance while also minimizing risk.