What are the benefits of a content portal for government agencies?
Government agencies that are moving into a digital age must rely on a secure content portal to securely disseminate relevant, updated information to their constituents.
In the wake of the current global healthcare situation, the world has become digital-first and increasingly virtual.
Sending paper-based applications and forms via the mail; going in-person to agency locations; and emailing PDF forms all slows processing and creates inefficiencies.
There is ongoing potential for physical offices to be closed and workforces to continue to work remotely, so the need to deliver digital services has never been more important to serve constituents without disruption.
Hyland’s partnership with Jadu provides an integrated portal solution for delivering exceptional digital services — allowing citizens to self-service from any location on their mobile, tablet or desktop devices.
With a modern public-facing portal experience, the Hyland Content Portal for government connects to our content services platform to provide online forms, document upload and tracking, payment processing and workflow.
This helps your agency deliver new and improved online services to end-users while enhancing engagement.
Constituents can easily interact online with your agency for a wide range of use cases, including public assistance applications, public records requests, license applications and more.
Constituents can access and submit documents whenever or from wherever they need to, reducing manual processes and increasing efficiencies while extending the value of your existing technology investments.
The Hyland Content Portal:
- Enables online processes at the front-end to reduce calls and wait times
- Allows end-users to self-service from any location on mobile, tablet or desktop devices
- Provides 24/7 access to information stored in Hyland’s content services platform
- Integrates directly into existing public portals and web sites
Real-time impact of the Hyland Content Portal
At the same time, your agency enhances citizen engagement and satisfaction with a digital channel to easily submit documents, complete online forms and check workflow status from any web browser.
The Hyland Content Portal extends the value of existing technology investments with easy-to-use web form creation and management to drive digital transformation initiatives.
Hyland’s solution streamlines:
- Public assistance applications and public records requests
- Business/professional licenses applications and simple permits
- General requests such as property assessment appeals, complaints or investigations
- Vendor/supplier portal, accounts payable and payment processing