Prepare for the next business stress test
Forrester study reveals strategic value of content services.
With organizations rapidly adapting to a “new normal” post-2020, it has never been more important to elevate your content management practices to meet employees’ and customers’ needs — and engage with them in more innovative, reliable, efficient and flexible ways. But obstacles remain, and managing content during the pandemic is made especially difficult due to:
- Needing to shift to remote work quickly
- Inefficient manual, paper-based processes
- Increasing complexity in the volume and diversity of content
- Lack of content management resources and expertise
What role can modern content services play in advancing digital objectives and enhancing the experience of employees and customers?
Forrester Consulting’s third annual study of content management strategies, commissioned by Hyland, reveals a significant jump in organizations’ content management strategic priorities. From simply addressing back office goals related to compliance and storage, content management’s value has expanded to address strategic objectives like serving customers with differentiated experiences and promoting employee productivity.
Learn more about the strategic value of a modern content services platform, as well as insights including:
- The top digital transformation initiatives that content services can significantly enable or support
- Four key pillars that unlock the true potential of a content services platform
- Three areas that are essential to future-fit your organization’s content strategy
- Key recommendations to help your organization prepare for the next business stress test
By providing trusted and accessible content — and supporting your employees as they continue to support and serve customers — a modern content services platform is essential in ensuring your organization’s resilience.