Integrate with Any Application
Hyland solutions integrate with more than 500 applications, so you can focus on business processes – not custom coding
Connect with your essential applications
Did you know that Hyland solutions integrate with more than 500 applications? Because they are fast and easy solutions to integrate with, your organization can focus on improving business processes – not custom coding.
Integrate without custom code
Hyland solutions integrate with your business applications with just a few mouse-clicks, providing a complete interaction between a business application screen and the related documents, content and processes. Users can opt for a real-time, no-click display of documents associated with their enabled screens or access documents and processes with a simple mouse click or key press.
Using content services solutions from Hyland, organizations can integrate systems without custom programming, scripting or modifications. This allows you to:
- Increase user productivity by eliminating application switching and automating manual tasks
- Improve data accuracy and reduce re-keying of information by pulling data directly from the application screen
- Expedite and improve business decision-making by delivering immediate access to supporting documents
- Reduce training costs and accelerate user adoption by allowing users to remain in their familiar business application
Create your own integration
The Hyland suite of APIs gives you the flexibility to create your own integrations with Hyland solutions, providing your programmers with access points to integrate with documents, processes and more. Programming interfaces for industry standard languages allow your developers to create custom integrations with familiar tools like .Net, COM, Java and Web Services.
Use Web Services Publishing to create data-level integrations
Hyland Web Services Publishing facilitates point-and-click creation of standard web services that provide access to Hyland solution functionality for use by external users or third-party applications.
With a “no code” interface, Web Services Publishing opens the door for many organizations to create data-level integrations between Hyland solutions and critical business systems. Users can work in their business systems with the confidence that they have the most up-to-date data and content.
Using Web Services Publishing, organizations:
- Minimize custom integration expenses and save time by providing point-and-click configuration
- Improve data accuracy and reduce re-keying of information by exchanging data at the system level
- Speed up and improve decision-making with immediate access to the most up-to-date information
Ready to learn more? Contact Hyland to learn how your organization can benefit from integrating Hyland solutions with your critical business applications.