Eliminate manual processes
Information enters your organization through a variety of avenues and in a variety of different formats. To continue moving critical business forward, that information needs to quickly and accurately get in the hands of the right decision-makers and processing staff.
For many organizations, this is an extremely manual process. Without a content management system, this can include transporting documents between offices or emailing documents from person to person with manual data entry into key systems. Even with a content management system, the initial information capture process can still be incredibly tedious and time-consuming.
Enter information capture solutions.
To get information into the hands of those who need it as quickly as possible, you need to eliminate manual process work by:
- Capturing incoming information wherever and however it enters your organization
- Turning that captured information into actionable data
- Easily updating core system data with incoming information
Multi-channel information capture solutions
Hyland offers multi-channel capture capabilities that feed content into a central repository where it can be accessed immediately, from wherever it enters the organization. To assist in this process, Hyland also offers automated data capture to quickly and accurately pull information directly from the page and update relevant systems with limited human intervention.
Capture is the critical starting point of your content journey. The sooner you get your content and data into your key systems and into the hands of those who need it, the more efficient your employees and overall processes will be. Leverage multi-channel capture for all types of content with intelligent automation to classify, extract and validate critical incoming information, eliminating manual processes. Provide faster, easier access to content for those who need it most.
- Document Capture: Digitize your paper documents with a variety of capture options, including mobile capture, high-volume batch scanning and capture directly from MFDs
- Electronic Capture: Capture your electronic/digital documents — such as emails, PDFs and Office documents — automatically, connecting them to your other key content and processes
- Data Capture: Automatically and intelligently extract, classify and validate critical information and seamlessly pass the data to your core business applications