What’s new in Hyland
Global, scalable solutions to support
your organization’s future
At Hyland, we dedicate 100 percent of our research and development to building technology that helps our customers succeed — not just today, but also into the future. This means you can count on us to continue releasing new features and solutions for your users. In tandem, we will continue expanding and updating our platform with new technologies and capabilities that help your IT department simplify how they build, integrate, deploy and support modern applications.
What's new: By product
Hyland Content Portal
- An integrated portal solution for enhancing digital services for AP departments, governmental agencies and higher education institutions
- Connects to Hyland’s content service platform with a modern external-facing portal experience that provides online forms, document upload & tracking, payment processing, workflow and reports
Current customers can visit the Hyland Community to learn more about the Hyland Content Portal.
- Alfresco Content Services 7.1
- Secure new SDK Events gateway simplifies custom event management
- Continued support for Alfresco Search Enterprise 2.0 (Solr), while adding support for Alfresco Search Enterprise 3.0, featuring Elasticsearch
- Support for direct access URLs to content managed within Alfresco
- Alfresco Search Enterprise 3.0
- With enterprises increasingly standardizing on Elasticsearch, Alfresco enables true enterprise-wide search
- Improved scalability and simplified index management with Elasticsearch
- Alfresco Mobile Workspace 2.4
- Simplifies the capturing and uploading of images by integrating the familiar, native camera directly within the Mobile Workspace app
- Streamlined tools simplify reviewing and bulk uploading of images
- Alfresco Collaboration Connector for Teams 1.0
- Brings content services, including access controls, versioning and retention services, to content shared within Microsoft Teams
- Improves user productivity by integrating search and sharing of Alfresco content and search without leaving Teams
- Alfresco SAP Cloud 1.2
- Delivers support for on-premises SAP and SAP Cloud
- Drives increased user satisfaction and productivity by simplifying content-centric processes
- Extends enterprise access to information previously only available within SAP applications
- Alfresco Process Automation M15
- Replaces manual processes with intelligent automation, email notifications, and content-centric workflows
- Leverages a variety of tools, including Microsoft SQL lookups and artificial intelligence, to identify new insights and automate content-centric processes
- Simplifies maintenance by automatically cleaning up completed or cancelled processes
Current customers, access release notes and further details at the Alfresco Community page.
Learn more about Alfresco at Alfresco.com.
- The addition of deep links creates a way for administrators to build on automations within Perceptive Content and generate links for mobile users to navigate directly to the content they need, regardless of how they might access the system
- Security and system updates that allow administrators to share content with users while restricting access to views outside of the specific link shared
Current customers, release notes are available at the Perceptive Content Community page.
- DAM librarians and application managers can now build their own business-specific machine learning models through a wizard-like interface
- Nuxeo Insight now allows subject matter experts across your organization to help with the verification of AI-driven tagging through an intuitive and easy-to access interface
- Updates to Nuxeo Online services allow greater flexibility for Nuxeo OEM and Service partners to develop multi-faceted solutions
Learn more about the latest releases on the Nuxeo documentation site.
Learn more about the Nuxeo Platform at Nuxeo.com.
What's new: By industry
- NilRead V5.1
- Platform change for Patient Directory and Settings pages to ASP.NET Core
- Accession number squishing
- Nuance PowerScribe One FHIRcast integration
- Added UI for Epic AES-256 encryption (EPIC.256)
- Support for video editing to Acuo XDS servers
- Acuo Admin Portal 2.0
- Updated and modernized UI
- Adoption of microservices
- Updated libraries and platform including .NET 5, CHARTJS and Bootstrap 4
- Addition of support for multiple deployment methodologies
- Hyland Content Portal for Government
- Connects to Hyland’s content services platform with a modern, accessible, public-facing portal experience that enables constituent self-service with online forms, document upload and tracking, and workflow
Current customers can access more details about the Hyland Content Portal for Government on the Hyland Community.
- Hyland Content Portal for Higher Education
- Connects to Hyland’s content services platform with a modern, accessible, public-facing portal experience that enables student self-service with online forms, document upload and tracking, and workflow
Current customers can access more details about the Hyland Content Portal for Higher Education on the Hyland Community.
- Hyland Content Portal for AP
- Connects to Hyland’s content service platform with a modern external-facing portal experience that provides vendors with the ability to submit invoices, check processing and payment status and communicate with AP departments to quickly resolve issues
Current customers can access more details about the Hyland Content Portal for AP on the Hyland Community.