Electronic signature software solutions
Speed service and revenue with a robust content services solution
E-signatures provide your customers and members the ability to sign electronic documents from just about anywhere. Automatic emails notify signers when their signatures are required. And with the click of a button, documents are presented for signature from any computer or mobile device.
No more traveling to branches. No more piles of paper.
And when you integrate Hyland content services with an electronic signature solution like DocuSign, information stored and processed in our content services platform is automatically and securely uploaded to DocuSign. Once signatures are completed, the document is automatically returned to the solution for further processing or to be archived.
The integration also allows users to:
- Configure signature types and locations from within the solution
- Have the flexibility to choose multiple signature types for completion during the signing process
- Upload documents to DocuSign with options to specify signer information manually or automatically with workflow
- Check the status of a document to determine if signing has occurred in the DocuSign interface
- Access an auditable history of the document’s full journey through pre-signing, upload and return to the integrated solution
Integrating with Hyland content services also allows you to connect primary applications like your core banking system or loan origination system (LOS) with your documents, allowing employees to find documents and information instantly. You save time and money because you no longer have to manually print and scan copies of documents that your line-of-business systems generate.
Eliminate fraudulent risks with Hyland content services e-signature solutions
Providing robust security, content services eliminates the risk of fraudulent document alteration and guarantees your signed documents remain protected. In addition, efficiently track electronic acknowledgements of documents. That helps you proactively comply with evolving local, state and federal regulations, and makes it easy to prepare for audits.