Registration for Hyland’s Hackathon is now open. Click here for details!
Mission Statement: Tech Outreach provides a variety of programs which teach students computer science to support a future where technology skills are essential, while giving employees the opportunity to give back to the community.
The influence of Hyland’s Tech Outreach reaches throughout Northeast Ohio as the many programs available to local students continue to grow. Below are examples of the growth of our programs:
- Summer 2014 (Inaugural year): 18 students participated
- Summer 2017: 149 students participated
- Fall 2014 (Inaugural year): 22 students participated
- Spring 2018: 108 students participated
High School Innovation Showdown
- December 2015 (Inaugural year) 55 students competed
- December 2017: 78 students
- 2013 (Inaugural year): 5 teams of students competed
- 2017: 19 teams of students competed
- 2017-2018 school year: 3 schools
- 4 Hyland employees serving as computer science instructors
- 2017-2018 school year: 34 school visits