2019 Hy-Tech Camp Registration opens April 3, click here for details!
Mission Statement: Tech Outreach provides a variety of programs which teach students computer science to support a future where technology skills are essential, while giving employees the opportunity to give back to the community.
The influence of Hyland’s Tech Outreach reaches throughout Northeast Ohio as the many programs available to local students continue to grow. Below are examples of the growth of our programs:
- Summer 2014 (Inaugural year): 18 students participated
- Summer 2018: 184 students participated
- Fall 2014 (Inaugural year): 1 coding class offered
- Spring 2019: 5 different coding classes offered
- December 2015 (Inaugural year) 55 students competed
- January 2019: 106 students
High School Innovation Showdown
- 2013 (Inaugural year): 5 teams of students competed
- 2018: 11 teams of students competed
- 2017-2018 school year: 3 schools & 4 Hyland TEALS Volunteers
- 2018-2019 school year: 10 schools & 12 Hyland TEALS Volunteers
*This website is not intended for children under the age of 13
- 2017-2018 school year: 34 school visits