Brainware, Hyland’s intelligent capture platform, is capable of processing and capturing data from extremely complex documents, leveraging human-like intelligence.
For many organizations today, the cloud is not a question of if or when, but rather of how. You likely already operate in a hybrid or multi-cloud environment, and as your technology partner, Hyland understands the importance of finding the right fit into your existing technology ecosystem. We can provide a proven cloud platform to deliver the content services you need without asking you to sacrifice control or agility.
A reliable, secure cloud content services platform
The Hyland Cloud is a mature and proven hosting platform that was purposefully built for content and information management. It continues to evolve to support your information management needs – today and into the future.
- Mature platform delivering cloud content services since 2004 and serving more than 1K customers today
- Dependable performance with 99.99% availability of data, thanks to our aggressive data redundancy and backup protocols
- Reliable and scalable content services with more than 12 billion documents managed in the cloud
- Available anywhere you need it with information hosted in one of our co-located data centers around the globe or in a public data center operated by one of our accredited partners. Delivered in a managed service model, the Hyland Cloud meets the data requirements of more than 26 countries
- Protected by layers of security including platform architecture; data encryption at rest, in transit and in use; robust identity and access management controls; and datacenter security
- Compliant co-located data centers meet or exceed required security standards including SOC 1 and 3 or 2 audits, ISO 27001 (or local equivalent) certified, and TIA Tier 3 or 4
Expert global cloud services
It’s not solely about the cutting-edge technology. Hyland Cloud customers also benefit from a partnership with the Hyland Global Cloud Services (GCS) team, who have a singular mission: to expertly host and operate your Hyland solutions in the cloud:
- Your team of cloud experts. Operations are never outsourced. The Hyland team is highly trained and includes specialized experts in the areas of cloud operations (installations and support), business operations and compliance, infrastructure, network, security, data services, cloud platform development and more.
- Cloud provider who knows your solutions. The Hyland GCS team intimately knows Hyland products and collaborates with other Hyland teams including Product, Services and Customer Support – resulting in seamless customer experience.
- Around-the-clock support. Hyland GCS provides 24/7/365 support for Hyland Cloud customers and conducts ongoing application penetration and network vulnerability testing