What's new in Hyland content services?
Discover the latest platform-wide enhancements
Hyland’s Alfresco platform
- Enhancements to Alfresco Digital Workspace, Alfresco Mobile Workspace and integrations with Microsoft Teams provide improved access to valuable business content and user experiences
- Simplified upgrade processes and standardized workflows make it easier than ever for customers to act on critical content in the right context at the right time
- New administrative enhancements provide Alfresco platform administrators with more tools to control security and retention on leading cloud platforms
Perceptive Content Foundation 22.2
- Valuable updates to tools that further extend the reach of Perceptive Content within your organization
- Improvements to performance, scalability, security and serviceability
- New browser-based client leverages the Hyland UI and reusable components that are part of every Hyland product
Current customers can access release notes and further details at the Perceptive Content Community page.
Hyland’s Nuxeo Platform
- Compound Documents V2 : Enables management of compound documents throughout Nuxeo Platform’s DAM processes, including upload, preview, versioning, search, share and approval workflows, which provides easier management and search related to parent/child relationships
- Disable Dependencies : Provides improved control over dependencies to fine-tune the multilayer development model and avoid unpredictable interactions
Brainware for Invoices 22.1
- Provides ability to look up company codes directly from the Brainware verifier form
- Enables users to set the invoice type based on the invoice history
- Offers dynamic payment terms, which allow making payments as soon as the invoice is approved — now supports German and French invoices
- Provides customer and vendor material line-item matching for improved success rate of line pairing
Current customers can access release notes and further details at the Brainware Community page.
Hyland Direct Spend Matching for Workday
- Speed procure-to-pay cycles using Workday data to automatically validate AP documents and to post invoices for payment
- Reduce manual indexing with intelligent capture to efficiently gather data across multiple AP documents
- Strengthen process controls and tracking with exception handling, notifications and analytics
- Gain greater visibility with native access to relevant information and AP links within Workday Financial Management
Current customers can access further details at the Integrations for Workday Community page.
Hyland Healthcare’s Intelligent Diagnostic Imaging
- Eliminates silos and multidepartmental systems by providing meaningful workflows to drive timely decisions and enhance both the radiologist and patient experience
Current customers can access further details at the Hyland Healthcare Community page.