Streamlining every step of the contract management process
Minimize risk. Maximize control over contract management. Hyland equips organizations to manage the contract lifecycle from request to approval, and from expiration to renewal. With enterprise contract management software, you can automate predictable steps and drive work forward more efficiently.
Hyland contract management software solutions allow you to:
- Securely capture and store contracts and supporting data and documents
- Create dynamic contracts on-demand using a built-in clause library
- Provide legal personnel with a 360-degree view of contract-related information, tasks, activities and correspondence
- Automatically route contracts for review, approval and execution – even digital signature
- Receive automatic notifications of expirations and auto-renewals
- Support compliance with a full audit trail of all interactions
The OnBase platform provides a single, central location to store, track, collaborate and take action on all documents, data and tasks in the contract lifecycle. This gives legal departments complete visibility into the contract management process, from a history of interactions with data to a clear view of current work, upcoming obligations and expirations.
Benefits of enterprise contract management software include:
- Accelerating contract cycle times and reducing operating costs, minimizing time spent searching for information and manually routing documents
- Providing insight into contract status and staff workloads, equipping organizations to identify process improvement opportunities
- Reducing the risk of missed expirations by proactively managing contract milestones
- Minimizing delays with remote and mobile access to contracts and approval tasks
- Maximizing existing investments by linking contracts to other systems of record
Hyland contract management solutions scale to support a variety of contract types – including vendor contracts, employment agreements and NDAs – and related processes, creating a lower cost of ownership and driving value organization-wide.
And, with ShareBase, you can easily and securely share contract versions, specifications, terms and agreements with vendors, legal parties and others helping speed the process along. The natural interaction between ShareBase and OnBase allows you to share relevant files automatically as part of the contract management solution, regardless of whether recipients have access to OnBase.