OnBase 18 is here!
OnBase 18 is the key to unlock your digital transformation.
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, administrators of all ages … OnBase 18 is here!
With more than 10,000 updates and 3,100 customer-driven enhancements, OnBase 18 equips organizations to build better, more personalized user experiences – giving them improved access to the information they need, where and when they need it. It does so by providing you with a powerful, flexible, and intuitive platform for managing content, processes, and cases across the enterprise.
“This platform reflects a shift in our industry, as customers increasingly demand more intuitive and user-centric services that simplify content usage by all parties – users, systems, and applications,” said Bill Priemer, Hyland’s President and CEO.
“We’ve listened closely to our customers and examined all areas of the product to make significant enhancements that will benefit every industry we serve.”
It’s true. I travel quite a bit for business, and if I were in Vegas right now, which I don’t think I am, I would bet not many vendors out there deliver thousands of customer-driven enhancements like we do.
And we do it annually. Why? Because you ask us to. And we’re pretty good at listening.
What’s in it for you
You’ll also find countless enhancements that benefit both OnBase users and administrators, including:
- A new, combined viewer that personalizes the display of content and data into a streamlined and consolidated view to tailor experiences for a variety of user roles
- Enhanced mobile capabilities that deliver personalized case management applications and tighter integrations with common mobile business apps
- Bolstered security with the addition of touch ID for iOS and increased identity provider support for streamlined authentication
- New tools that make it easier to administer OnBase and roll out solutions enterprise-wide, including the ability to more easily create test systems and migrate solutions to production environments
- Continued alignment between OnBase and other offerings in our product portfolio, from ShareBase to our acquired offerings like Brainware and PACSgear
Digital transformation-ready solutions
With each release, we’re making OnBase more powerful, more configurable, and more capable of integrating with other business applications. This release delivers more of what you’ve come to expect from the platform, including new and improved functionality and the ability for you to deliver content services across the enterprise.
From small steps to large leaps, from cloud technology to mobile access, every decision you make helps propel your organization further down the path of digital transformation. And OnBase 18 is right there with you, every step of the way, helping you make more-informed decisions, driving processes, and delivering superior service to your customers.
Experience OnBase 18
We can’t wait for you to experience all OnBase 18 has to offer. You can start planning for an OnBase upgrade now, and access more information and release training on Hyland Community.
Or learn about OnBase 18 and connect with peers who are doing amazing things with the platform at CommunityLIVE. With hands-on training and hundreds of sessions designed for all roles, CommunityLIVE is a place to dream up new ways of helping people in every department work better, smarter, and faster.
As you can tell, we’re proud of OnBase 18. And we’re excited for you to see how it can help your organization take it to the next level. Now I need to go outside and figure out what city I’m in.