5 BIG IDEAS: What’s driving CommunityLIVE 2022?
We’re building the CommunityLIVE event experience around the topics that support your digital evolution. Join the Hyland community in Nashville
5 big ideas driving communitylive 2022
1 Unlock your platform potential
You’ve tackled storing and managing your content – now learn about all the ways you can unlock its value by harnessing the power of content services capabilities. Explore toolsets for automation, innovation and transformation, as well as opportunities to further partner with Hyland to meet your business objectives. You’ll have a chance to discover how to consolidate information silos and solve varied business needs across your organization.
CommunityLIVE is a great place to find out how your peers are modernizing their solutions and replacing legacy processes and systems for enhanced productivity, security, compliance and user experiences.
Ways to unlock your platform potential at CommunityLIVE:
- Hear more success stories than ever before from your industry peers
- Explore certification opportunities at Hands-on Technical Training (Sunday-Monday)
- Discover offerings that can complement your content services platform, including RPA, DAM/PAM and integrations for core systems like Salesforce and Workday
- Find out about options for existing platform expansion, including new capabilities, solutions and complementary functionality
- Learn about opportunities to benefit from Hyland managed services
From the opening keynote to the closing session, Hyland does a great job of putting the attendees first. CommunityLIVE is a full week of new ideas and professional growth.
— John Sakers, Imaging Solutions and Services, Inc.
2 Maximize your investment — in technology and yourself
Discover how you can be a hero by helping your organization derive greater value from your technology investments. By learning from peers who have successfully tackled similar challenges — and industry thought leaders who can share valuable insights into emerging trends — you’ll gain the knowledge and identify the tools to digitally evolve your organization with innovative solutions.
Find out how Hyland programs and offerings can enhance the value of the products and solutions you already use, while supporting your own career development.
Ways to maximize your investment at CommunityLIVE:
- Learn how to engage others and drive change at your organization with a track dedicated to all things professional development
- Gain insights on business transformation topics from industry thought leaders, including intelligent automation, cybersecurity and customer and employee experience
- Boost your solution acumen with self-paced labs, hands-on learning and product demos
- Get the inside track on Hyland’s portfolio roadmap
3 Secure your success with version currency
Staying current with your Hyland solutions provides increased security and performance; access to new capabilities, solutions and user experiences; and continued compatibility with your most crucial third-party technologies, systems and applications.
Discover what’s new across your solutions and learn how new features and modern standards for application delivery, integration and deployment across the Hyland portfolio provide real strategic advantages.
Ways to learn about the value of version currency at CLIVE:
- Attend platform-specific general sessions and dedicated tracks to find out what’s new across the OnBase, Perceptive Content, Alfresco and Nuxeo platforms
- Check out CommunityCENTRAL to get all your questions answered from Hyland experts, from upgrades and migrations to new enhancements and best practices
- Explore the value of the latest versions of your products and solutions through dedicated sessions and demo opportunities
- Attend industry-specific general sessions to get insight into the latest market trends, solution developments and use cases
CommunityLIVE was a wonderful experience offering a huge variety of workshops and education learning.
— Susan Brierly, SSH
4 Build your future in the cloud
Discover why organizations are shifting their content services to the cloud as a strategic step in their digital evolution — and what this means for you. Moving to the cloud can help you control costs, increase security and performance, quickly take advantage of new releases and scale infrastructure as your organization grows.
By shifting the heavy lifting of solution deployment and maintenance to the cloud, you free up your organization to focus on optimizing your business, innovating and providing better experiences for customers and employees alike.
Ways to explore the cloud at CommunityLIVE:
- Find out about what it takes to migrate your specific content services solution to the cloud
- Get relevant insights from fellow IT leaders, executives and enterprise architects about their cloud journeys
- Learn more about realistic ROI and timelines, as well as the resources and services available to help you today
5 Ignite actionable innovation
Explore the cutting edge of content services. See the actionable ways other customers and partners are using Hyland products to drive radical — yet practical — innovation in their fields and across their organizations.
Learn how Hyland continues to invest in R&D, incorporate customer feedback and innovate in order to empower you with the most flexible, modern and cloud-enabled content services solutions on the planet.
Ways to ignite innovation at CommunityLIVE:
- Attend a wide range of customer success story presentations to see innovation in action
- Hear keynotes from Hyland leaders
- Attend sessions in the Business Transformation track to hear from analysts and explore the future of work
- Explore how you can apply leading-edge tech approaches, including intelligent automation, low code and open source
Catch up at CommunityLIVE!
Sometimes, the best ideas come when you’re not even looking. That’s why CommunityLIVE offers so many opportunities for networking, collaboration and simple conversation. You never know who you’ll meet at the Brooklyn Bowl or CommunityCENTRAL.