Try Alfresco Content Services Community
Download the latest version of Alfresco Content Services Community, an open source platform for community-driven development and contributions.
This online trial offers the quickest and easiest way to experience the simplicity and power of Alfresco Content Services (v7.4) and Alfresco Governance Services (7.4). No install required.
- Use Alfresco Digital Workspace to manage files and declare records
- Experience the breadth of Alfresco platform, pre-populated with sites, content and simple workflows
- Create automated rules to speed up record declaration and filing
- Easily invite colleagues to try rich collaboration and records management features
Version (7.4) - Released May 2023
By accessing Alfresco Trial Software, you have read and agreed to the terms of the software license agreement.
Alfresco Community Edition
Please check your inbox to download your trial
There are multiple options to test and deploy the Alfresco Community Edition to suit a variety of needs and skill levels, from business user to advanced technical expert. We have summarized these options and our recommendations below. To learn more about the 7.3 GA version release, read the release notes.
Please check your inbox for a link to download the content.
7.3 Community install
- For all ACS 7.3 Community install options refer to https://docs.alfresco.com/content-services/community/install/
- Containerized deployment using Docker. Follow the instructions for installing using Docker Compose, https://docs.alfresco.com/content-services/community/install/containers/docker-compose/
*For further Docker setup details please visit GitHub.
- Non-containerized deployment using Ansible. Follow the instructions for installing using Ansible, https://docs.alfresco.com/content-services/community/install/ansible/
2. Non-containerized deployment using Ansible
Alfresco Community Edition supports Ansible playbooks to simplify the deployment for organizations that prefer non-containerized environments.
3. Non-containerized manual deployment
Manual deployment for advanced customization
Alfresco Community Edition can be deployed manually in cases where advanced customization is required. This method requires more time, and is recommended only for experienced database and application server administrators.