T-Systems, the digital services subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group, is one of the world's leading providers of technology services in Europe. Present in more than 20 countries and with around 28,000 employees and revenues of €4 billion in 2022, T-Systems is a trusted IT partner with extensive know-how and experience in the development of digitalization projects in industries such as manufacturing and automotive, retail, oil and gas, the public sector and healthcare systems. The company has bridged technology and business areas through hundreds of projects to find the most appropriate solution to increase the value, productivity and competitiveness of any company from the beginning of the project.
T-Systems offers high value-added technological solutions and services for companies, developing end-to-end projects with a comprehensive approach based on:
- The global reach of its parent company, Deutsche Telekom
- Its highly secure data centers distributed around the world
- A complete cloud ecosystem built around proprietary solutions such as the Open Telekom Cloud (OTC)
- Standardized platforms
- Global agreements with the main hyperscalers in the market such as AWS, Microsoft and Google Cloud
- The ability to offer the highest levels of security.
In Spain, it has been recognized as the country's leading cloud provider for the sixth-consecutive year by Penteo.