2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Content Services Platforms
Read the Gartner Magic Quadrant
In an industry where strong leadership is essential, you can count on Hyland. For the twelfth year in a row, Hyland is a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Content Services Platforms. We believe Hyland’s end-to-end product portfolio, global customer reach and strong focus areas in various industries support this placement.
At Hyland, we see our leadership position as continued validation of our R&D investments and innovative approach to offering the market a wide range of content services offerings, cloud-native solutions and cloud deployment options. Combined with the enterprise focus we bring to supporting business and IT audiences, we are delivering the right mix of technologies and capabilities to help organizations thrive now and in the future.
Download your complimentary copy of the 2021 report to learn:
- Why Gartner continues to recognize Hyland as a Leader in the content services industry
- Important trends and priorities for business and IT leaders
- Unbiased vendor information from a lead analyst in the IT industry
For organizations looking to make a strategic and future-proof content services investment, Hyland is a partner that:
Builds on a strong foundation of enterprise content services with:
- A singular focus on and investment in content services technology like enterprise content management, document management, process automation and so much more
- Services, consulting and best practices based on decades of industry knowledge and expertise to deliver tailored solutions for unique business needs
- Supporting sectors from healthcare to government and everything in between that rely on Hyland for their most critical processes and information lifecycle needs
Innovates to be a content services provider now and into the future by:
- Meeting the enterprise content services needs of any organization with a variety of application development capabilities, from open source platforms to enable a robust development shop or configurable industry solutions
- Offering a spectrum of cloud-powered solutions, including PaaS and SaaS options, and continuing to embrace cloud with an early strategic partnership with AWS, all while accelerating the development of our next generation SaaS platform
- Embracing emerging technologies and hyperautomation with capabilities like RPA, AI and low-code application development to meet modern business imperatives
- Supporting robust federation and records management capabilities while furthering our ability to meet the scalability, flexibility and compliance needs of large enterprises
Our main goal is to provide leading content services solutions so our customers can stay competitive, embrace change and serve their customers, constituents, students or patients the best they can. We think being named a Leader reflects that we are doing just that.
Gartner Inc., Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms, Michael Woodbridge, Marko Sillanpaa, Lane Severson, Tim Nelms, October 18, 2021
Gartner Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Read the Gartner Report