Hospitality company deploys innovative content management platform to improve smooth running of hotel construction, maintenance and renovation.
With 4,800 hotels in 100 countries, including hotel brands such as ibis, Raffles and Novotel, Accor requires support during the construction, maintenance and renovation of these hotels. The company needed a tool to make all relevant information available to its partners — interior designers, franchisees, graphic designers, architects, marketers — needed for the smooth running of such phases of construction or renovation of hotels.
After a rigorous selection process, Accor selected Hyland's Nuxeo Platform as its content services platform, making it available to all teams all over the world. The platform contains all the necessary technical documents (construction guides, design briefs), marketing and administration and keeps them fully secure. The Nuxeo Platform also allows the localization of guidelines to meet the specific requirements of each country.
Given the number of selection criteria we had, the choice was not difficult. Indeed, few players on the market could respond so exhaustively.
— Damien Perrot, SVP Global Design at Accor
Accor is using a wide variety of media, including traditional files and documents as well as photos, videos and more modern content. As documents evolve constantly, the Nuxeo Platform guarantees access to the very latest version for all 3,000 internal and external users.
Based on an open and agile content management system architecture, Nuxeo Platform is a content management platform that provides a centralized view of all corporate information, wherever it is.
Why Accor chose Nuxeo Platform
Many criteria were taken into account during Accor’s selection process, including:
- Durability: Accor wanted a solution that met 95% of its standard requirements and required few specific developments.
- Integration: The new tool had to integrate fully within the IT global group environment to meet all constraints, including technical and security.
- Mobility: The solution had to offer multi-device mobility to meet the requirements of its user.
- Meeting user requirements: All users required the ability to view and manage all types of files, the ability to manage large volumes and the ability to edit offline.
Taking place in two stages, the deployment lasted six months. Since the implementation of the Nuxeo Platform, the volumes processed have increased 300%.
Accor has planned several upcoming changes, including the improvement of its data management to better visualize, manage and optimize its information management. Accor also wants to integrate automatic document compression so that it can be accessed more quickly on the web.
- Integration of the new tool within the IT global group environment
- High volumes and various document types
- Critical documents accessible 24/7