Duck Creek Technologies is a leading provider of core system solutions to the P&C and General insurance industry. By accessing Duck Creek OnDemand, the company’s enterprise SaaS solution, insurance carriers are able to navigate uncertainty and capture market opportunities faster than their competitors. Duck Creek’s functionally-rich solutions are available on a standalone basis or as a full suite, and all are available via Duck Creek OnDemand.
Key benefits of the Hyland and Duck Creek integrated solution
- Gain real-time visibility and access to relevant information with content management
- Optimize processes to be more streamlined and efficient with integrated document, workflow, business process and records management
- Quicker time-to-benefit for applications with rapid application development on a low-code platform using point-and-click configuration
- Compatible with most leading policy and claims products as well as home-grown AS400 mainframe systems
- Begin to benefit right away: No specialized training for typical end users required
- Enhance the user experience with a familiar and easy-to-navigate interface
- Speed up business processing time to less than a day
Together, Hyland and Duck Creek offer integrations that extend the powerful data management functionality of the Duck Creek Platform with cloud-based content services capabilities including capture, content management, and customer communications management. For Duck Creek Policy, Billing, and Claims users, these integrations are fully managed, maintained, and supported, allowing carriers to benefit from their capabilities without having to take on the technical efforts of standard integrations.
For more information, visit www.duckcreek.com.