Hyland releases latest content services product enhancements, including more than 40 within OnBase platform
Enhancements include modernized end-user experience, ability to build and deploy applications more rapidly
Hyland, a leading global content services provider, today announced its latest product enhancements, including more than 40 within its OnBase platform geared toward a more modernized end-user experience and the ability to build and deploy more tailored business applications faster than ever.
The updates also include key integrations and functionality for healthcare customers within OnBase’s integrations with Epic, a major update to Hyland’s Nuxeo Platform, and enhancements to Hyland Credentials, a complete system to issue digital credentials for records in a blockchain-secured format.
“These enhancements to our industry-leading platforms will only deepen our customers’ ability to achieve success and continue on their digital evolution journeys,” said Leonard Kim, Hyland’s new chief product officer. “We continue to work closely with our customers to identify their needs and challenges, and our latest product releases were developed with those needs in mind to drive our customers’ ability to create key business solutions.”
New innovations within the Hyland product portfolio include:
- Notable updates include the new OnBase App Builder, which simplifies the user experience and application adoption by enabling solution builders to tailor solution functionality to the job tasks, terminology and usage patterns of the user.
Other updates include:
- Web Client enhancements, including navigation and usability, and where users will find improvements like better visibility into batches, enhanced document distribution management and new text report viewer features. Accessibility updates and tablet support are also new.
- AP global enhancements for SAP, through which organizations can more accurately and easily make payments to one or more vendor bank accounts, and add the applicable tax to an invoice based on vendor-specific tax codes and types.
- Epic integration updates, including enriched Epic Chart Search – enabling patient records stored in both OnBase and Epic to be retrieved in the same query; and an integration for Epic Tapestry for Hyperdrive, which brings scanned documents within Tapestry workflow.
Updates to Hyland’s Perceptive Content platform create more efficiency for processes and users. The enhancements include powerful new features that can help manage users more efficiently, deploy solutions more easily and improve workflow processes, such as:
- User Replication Agent, updates to which offer better integration with cloud services to reduce the need for manual updates and eliminate the risk of errors.
- Additional support for Hyland Cloud-hosted customers, where containerized services enable customers to coordinate and deploy updates and patches, as well as to accomplish upgrades in record time.
- New and improved Workflow and Capture apps, including highly requested updates for users of Hyland’s next-generation web client that will enable them to spend less time manually entering data and more time focusing on core business activities.
This major upgrade delivers improved performance, security and scalability for the Nuxeo Platform. With these updates, users gain:
- Improved performance, resilience and security
- Major technical and version upgrades across the service and associated components
- New search options and consolidated stream management to Kafka
- An easier upgrade process
Hyland’s most recent enhancements also include updates to Hyland Credentials, a complete system to issue digital credentials for records in a blockchain-secured format. The solution enables instant, independent digital verification of credentials via a secure, convenient and decentralized system powered by blockchain technology. Through a suite of APIs, institutions establish trust for critical information through different levels, including time stamping, e-signatures, digital signatures and blockchain anchoring.
This allows government and higher education institutions to:
- Quickly and easily design their own credentials
- Import recipient data
- Digitally issue records
For more information about the newest enhancements to Hyland’s content services offerings, visit Hyland.com.
Hyland provides industry-leading technology foundations that empower its customers to create better human connections. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide, including more than half of the Fortune 100, Hyland's intelligent solutions seamlessly integrate content, data and processes to improve each interaction.