What's new in Hyland content services?
Discover the latest platform-wide enhancements
Content Composer Foundation 23.1
- New integrations with popular third-party business software, including Microsoft products
- Updated integrations with Hyland’s OnBase, Perceptive Content and Alfresco platforms
- Improved user experience and accessibility with preview features in the web client
OnBase Integration for Salesforce enhancements
- Migrate existing Salesforce content to OnBase via bulk loading and ad hoc migrations
- Delete documents from Salesforce once migrated to OnBase
- Create custom content views with enhanced search, filter and sort functionality
Current customers can access release notes and details in the OnBase Integration for Salesforce group on Hyland Community. Learn more about the OnBase Integration for Salesforce on Hyland.com.
Hyland’s Nuxeo Platform enhancements
- Compound Documents: Enhancements that allow for quick and easy setup out of the box rather than writing custom script, creating a better user experience when developing and managing next-gen content
- New Frame.io, Aspera and Nuxeo Drive connectors that link business data and content with the Nuxeo Platform to help eliminate bottlenecks and more quickly manage data and files at scale
Current customers can access release notes and details in the Nuxeo group on Hyland Community.