Efficiently manage documents in Deltek Costpoint
The OnBase integration for Deltek Costpoint® provides a secure, central document repository to store information throughout your organization such as scanned images and documents as well as emails, videos and any other file types.
With this Deltek integration, organizations:
- Place greater controls around the storage and retention of electronic files
- Reduce search time for key information
- Improve resiliency in the event of a disaster
- Eliminate the difficulties associated with sharing paper-based documents directly from Costpoint
Automate processes with the Deltek integration
The OnBase integration for Deltek Costpoint also features approval processing and routing functionality to automate reviews, approvals and tracking.
Other approval routing functions include:
- Accounts Payable: Pre-configured baseline AP approval process routes invoices and automatically updates your Deltek Costpoint system
- Purchase requisitions: Includes electronic forms for entry of key requisition details prior to routing for approval processing
- Accounts Receivable: Electronically collects and combines expense-related documents to support outgoing invoices
- Human Resources: Streamlines onboarding, employee file management and separation using a common file-folder layout
- Project documents repository: Creates a central repository for project-related information
SRA international, an IT solutions and professional services contractor for U.S. government agencies, integrated OnBase with Deltek Costpoint, the company’s ERP. “The system’s integration with Costpoint was the key reason we purchased OnBase,” said Jim McNabb, Senior Project Manager for finance systems SRA International. “As soon as subcontractors submit their invoice, the data is validated directly from Costpoint tables, reducing data mistakes.”
Contact us to learn more about how you can streamline processes with the OnBase integration for Deltek Costpoint.