Ready for Guidewire Accelerator for Guidewire ClaimCenter
Integrating OnBase with Guidewire ClaimCenter improves productivity, processes
OnBase, Hyland's enterprise information platform, seamlessly integrates with Guidewire ClaimCenter, extending the Guidewire claims system experience. Insurers gain a complete view of the customer, claim and process - right from the familiar Guidewire interface.
Claims adjusters face tremendous pressure in today’s time-sensitive, highly regulated claims environment. Providing instant access to the information they need to accurately investigate and settle a claim not only eases their burden, it lessens the risk of errors.
Through the Ready for Guidewire OnBase accelerator for ClaimCenter, adjusters find:
- Instant access to claims and policy documents right within their familiar ClaimCenter interface
- Fewer steps required to create activity records
- Omni-channel content distribution with secure file sync and share
OnBase further streamlines the underwriting process by triggering activity records in Guidewire — indicating that OnBase has received and captured a motor vehicle report or reminding an underwriter to review a document at the time of policy renewal, for example. In addition, OnBase pulls key information from Guidewire to generate policy-related documents and personalize correspondence with clients, resulting in improved customer service and satisfaction.
Additional benefits of the Ready for Guidewire OnBase Accelerator for ClaimCenter include:
- Reduced technical and financial risk by quickly integrating Guidewire with OnBase
- Point-and-click configurable components provide out-of-the-box configuration with no coding or API programming
- Easy and independent upgrades for both Guidewire and OnBase
- Robust, fault-tolerant messaging infrastructure
- Deployment options for cloud or on-premise