Kaiser Evaluation Guide
Serving Kaiser’s mission with enterprise content services
Integrating unstructured content and automating business processes within Kaiser’s core enterprise systems is a challenge. So how can you ensure you’ve selected the right solution to solve that puzzle?
Rather than focusing on the myriad claims made by various content services platform dealers, focus on the vendor best positioned to deliver on Kaiser’s mission: to provide high quality, affordable health care services and improve the health of your members and the communities you serve.
Here’s how Hyland delivers the greatest value for your IT dollar, enabling Kaiser to achieve its goals through proven solutions:
Clinician performance and integrated workflow
Enhance performance for Kaiser's more than 23,000 clinicians through integration of unstructured content within their KP Health Connect Epic workflow for enhanced patient throughput. Hyland integrates with more Epic applications than any other vendor. See how Epic customers utilize Hyland.
Evolve your technology platform with confidence. Hyland’s collaboration with Epic ensures clinicians are prepared for Hyperdrive. In the past year alone, Hyland has invested more than $2 million to support current and future Epic customer business.
Enable patient care collaboration decisions
- Enhance clinical decision making from anywhere with interactive 3D volume rendering of diagnostic quality medical images stored in Epic, PACS, departmental systems and vendor neutral archives (VNA) through a zero-footprint enterprise viewer.
- Facilitate care team patient collaboration through centralized image management while continuing to support individual departmental and clinician preferences and workflow through a VNA.
Enhance member satisfaction
- Increase member adoption of kp.org by enabling moms-to-be to see and share ultrasound images of their baby with family.
- Enable patients to sign registration and consent forms remotely reducing time in waiting rooms with sick patients.
- Reduce costs and save time by giving staff the ability to create forms for patient signature and routing, with a complete audit trail, that can be accessed anywhere within Kaiser. For example, have a patient sign a durable medical equipment form, with a single copy saved in their language and English.
Support ongoing digital transformation
- Expert guidance from Hyland optimization consultants ensure Kaiser's best use of technology for efficient operations, including providing HIMSS-certified support for Stage 7 achievement of EMRAM and DIAM at no charge. Solution health checks also ensure that, as Kaiser's business evolves, Hyland’s solutions are evolving to meet Kaiser's needs.
- Assigned account manager and customer support manager quickly address Kaiser questions, ensure issue resolution and support your strategic plans
Improve HIM processing and lifecycle management to reduce manual processing costs
Ensure execution with proven leadership experience
Ranked Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Services Platforms/Enterprise Content Management for the past 11 years
Leader in Forrester Wave™ for Content Services
Reduce TCO with a single content services platform that serves Kaiser enterprisewide
- Provide Intelligent automation to expedite business processes
- Quickly create new Kaiser applications with low code tools
- Simplify HR tasks to improve support for Kaiser's more than 217,000 employees
- Streamline end-to-end AP processing with PeopleSoft integration
- Transform health plan management and enable innovation
Secure on premises or in the cloud
- Simplify data migration and support of applications in the Hyland Cloud, freeing Kaiser to focus more time on its core mission
- Provide 99 percent uptime, triple back up for disaster recovery and seven layers of security with Hyland Cloud. Hyland is vigilant about security and is a registered member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)