HR Policies and Procedures Administration
Ensure HR compliance while reducing administrative tasks
Support compliance with electronic HR policies and procedures administration
With Hyland solutions, HR departments can efficiently create, distribute and track employee acknowledgement of HR policies and procedures, helping ensure compliance while reducing associated administrative tasks such as filing, copying and mailing documents.
Effectively manage policy creation, approval and distribution
Hyland policy and procedure management software, including the OnBase platform, enables organizations to streamline policy creation and approval by automatically tracking all updates and revisions. With the easy-to-use interface, HR staff can:
- Quickly send email notifications containing links to policies in OnBase to the entire workforce or specific groups
- Make policy revisions directly in OnBase, simultaneously notifying all affected employees, accelerating distribution
- Enforce timely acknowledgment while reducing the risk of errors or oversights
Support human resources policies and procedures initiatives while ensuring employee acknowledgements
OnBase centrally stores all policy documents, training videos and other supporting content. As a result, HR staff can:
- Improve employee access to crucial information
- Facilitate easy employee review and acknowledgement
- Automatically track employee acknowledgment and identify any delinquencies
- Easily notify individuals of noncompliance and resolve any issues prior to an external audit
Ready to learn more about electronic HR policies and procedures administration? Contact us to speak with a Hyland expert to find out how you can revolutionize the way you support HR compliance.