Hyland helps M Health Fairview improve medical records classification
Health system shares strategy and best practices.
Each year, M Health Fairview’s 12 hospitals and 60 clinics receive at least 9 million patient documents from other providers that must be quickly classified for use within the electronic medical record.
In this question-and-answer session, M Health Fairview — a partnership between the University of Minnesota, University of Minnesota Physicians and Fairview Health Services — shares its strategy, experiences and best practices for rapidly automating medical records classification to support clinical care decisions. In this video, you will:
- Learn about Fairview’s strategy for automating medical record classification
- Discover why they chose Hyland Healthcare technology versus alternative vendors
- Hear Fairview’s recommendations to support deployment, adoption and change management
Speakers from M Health Fairview Health Services:
- Pam Sebesta, IT Application Manager
- Mark Sporre, OnBase Administrator