Taking Government Online Fast – For Employees and Citizens
GovTech On-Demand Webinar
Today's new normal has required government agencies to immediately face a two-pronged challenge: getting their employees set up to work remotely and continue delivering services to the public with minimal disruption. Many agencies were already moving their most essential or citizen-facing services online, but now need to go digital with all of their processes -- quickly.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
- Initial steps you can take to put information, applications, other forms and workflow online
- Real-life examples of how agencies are taking action to virtualize their workforce and services
- How the steps you are taking now can be building blocks to full transformation down the road
- Kevin Albrecht, Senior Customer Advisor, Government & Higher Ed Sales, Hyland Software Inc.
- Paul Clanton, Senior Fellow, Center for Digital Government
- Patrick Moore — Moderator, Senior Fellow, Center for Digital Government
Fill in the form to view the webinar
By registering for this event, I hereby grant Hyland Software, Inc. and its affiliates (“Hyland”) permission to photograph or record my image at the event/related activities and use, edit, reproduce and release such photographs and other images of me in any form for all Hyland related business, including without limitation use in promotional materials, marketing efforts and productions, and training or educational materials or courses, without restriction.
During the event, you may choose to provide your contact information to Sponsors/Exhibitors. If you provide a Sponsor/Exhibitor with your information, you are consenting to allow that Sponsor/Exhibitor to use your contact information to communicate with you about their services and special offers post-event.