Hyland Virtual User Forum
Wednesday, May 11 | 11 a.m. EDT
From acquisitions to product updates and exciting new partnerships, there’s a lot going on at Hyland.
We’d love to fill you in on everything that’s happening and give you a chance to interact with peers who can discuss how they are meeting today’s business challenges with Hyland solutions.
Join us May 11 for the Hyland Virtual User Forum. You’ll receive updates from Hyland executives, information on training and learn how Hyland’s Managed Services can meet your unique needs. There also will be breakout rooms that offer a chance to ask questions and learn more about your Hyland solution.
This is a customer-driven and customer-focused event. We encourage you to come prepared with discussion topics that reflect your business needs.
For agenda-related questions or additional information about the forum, please contact Catherine Myers. There is no fee to register for this event.
We look forward to seeing you virtually!
The Hyland Virtual User Forum will include sessions on the following topics:
- Welcome and CommunityLive 2022 preview — Catherine Myers, Principal Account Executive
- Hyland products and solutions roadmap — Scott Craig, Vice President of Product Management
- Managed Services overview — Jim Creech, Manager of Business Development
There also will be breakout rooms that give you a chance to connect with peers and Hyland experts on the following topics:
- Perceptive Content
- The Hyland Roadmap
- Hyland open-source solutions
- Managed Services
- CommunityLIVE and Hyland training questions
Registration for the event is closed.