What's new in Hyland content services?
Discover the latest platform-wide enhancements
Hyland RPA 22.1
- Web Manager 22.1: Get complete visibility into deployed automations and experience enhanced security and user management
- Conductor 22.1: Scale automation swiftly and achieve quicker, better results from the “never idle” bots
- Designer 22.1: Integrate conveniently with third-party app via newly created REST-API, enabling all database interactions to run through the API
Current customers can access release notes and further details at the Hyland RPA Community page.
- Alfresco Content Services 7.2: New tools simplify the management of cloud deployments, making it easier to deploy highly scalable business solutions and reduce operating costs by leveraging lower-cost storage tiers
- Alfresco Content Connector for AWS S3/Glacier and Azure: Simplifies storage management and adds support for lower-cost storage tiers on AWS and Azure
- Alfresco Process Services 2.2.0: Improved support for complex, enterprise business processes with enhanced security, task timers and asynchronous job support
- Alfresco Digital Workspace 2.6: Enhanced deployment and user experience options
- Alfresco Governance Services 7.1.1: Streamlines administration and adds enhancements to managing records, holds and deletion of documents to better support enterprise governance needs
- Salesforce Integration 2.3.3: Extends the ability to access content services capabilities within SAP business solutions and adds improved support for thumbnails and configurable messaging
- Alfresco Search Enterprise 3.1: Grants enterprise search capabilities with added support for CMIS queries and OpenSearch
- Alfresco Mobile Workspace 1.2: Features a new, intuitive user experience and added support for capturing and storing images within Alfresco
- Perceptive Content Foundation 22.1
- Platform updates provide security and scalability, no matter the size of your installation
- Perceptive Experience Content Apps
- Adds productivity enhancements to simplify tasks for users
- Updates to Capture and Indexing provide additional lookup options
Current customers can access release notes and further details at the Perceptive Content Community page.
Hyland Experience Capture
- Automated document separation using barcodes: Allows organizations to set up automatic separation using 1D and 2D barcodes, eliminating the need for manual document separation
Current customers can access release notes and further details at the Hyland Experience Capture Community page.
Hyland Clinician Window
- Enhances clinician decision-making and efficiency by closing the loop on unstructured content and bringing patient documents, medical images and multimedia files within EMR workflows
- Extends your EMR, enabling clinicians to see all their patient information, even content from an XDS repository, via a browser-agnostic solution that can be accessed anywhere
Current customers can access release notes and further details at the Hyland Healthcare Community page.