Streamline operations, improve performance with the integration for Colleague by Ellucian
Your main solution for managing student data is your Colleague student information system (SIS). But if it is disconnected from your institution’s other business systems and information sources, it creates manual, error-prone and labor-intensive processes that slow decision making in your admissions, financial aid and registrar’s offices.
Integrating Colleague with a Hyland solution removes these manual processes and increases efficiency campus-wide. The solution accomplishes this by:
- Connecting the two systems and sharing documents and data between them, creating a single, central location for all information
- Updating checklists and decisions updates in Colleague in real time
- Automating predictable tasks and freeing up staff to focus on core job functions
With the integration for Colleague, you streamline your operations, automating processes and improving your ability to quickly and efficiently process a student application, verify a financial aid package, evaluate a student transcript and more.
Create the strategic advantage you need
When you leverage the integration for Colleague, you bring data from Colleague to support making decisions and send those decisions back to Colleague. This protects Colleague as your system of record and eliminates people checking multiple systems to be sure they have all they need in departments such as:
Admissions: The integration speeds admit decisions by automatically indexing documents, updating Colleague checklists and electronically routing the complete applications to the appropriate counselors
- Financial Aid: The integration supports faster financial verification, supporting compliance and giving confidence during awarding to help protect enrollment numbers
- Transcript Processing: The integration writes an equivalency decision and the resulting new rule to Colleague so the system is immediately ready to award credit the next time that course is transferred
- HR: The integration updates document checklists to speed and simplify employee on-boarding and support compliance