Medical staff credentialing solutions
Automate credentialing tasks to streamline completion and compliance
Hospitals have many ways of tracking medical staff and provider credentials. Some have legacy systems with gaps in the solution that they need to fill. Others do it the old-fashioned way with spreadsheets and paper files. Some do a little of both.
None of these methods provide a complete picture.
Manually compiling medical staff and provider credential packets is not only slow, but it creates room for error. By automating much of the medical staff credentialing process, OnBase content services solutions help healthcare organizations comply with Joint Commission and CMS standards. And, by tracking all applications and related data in one central and secure location, OnBase helps ensure you have complete medical provider credential packets.
A complete medical staff credentialing process
OnBase can serve as a complete solution, providing a full range of features, including:
- Comprehensive reports with automated reminders that alert staff to any missing information
- The ability to manage requirements for different states and specialties
- Online applications to kick off the credentialing process and for uploading and viewing documents
- The ability to approve credential requests via mobile devices; iPad, iPhone, and Android.
OnBase provides a comprehensive, configurable workflow solution, helping save time while ensuring quick and accurate completion of credentialing requirements.
Leverage your existing credentialing system
You can also choose to keep your current medical provider credentialing system in place and integrate it with OnBase. OnBase offers a variety of integration tools and methods to ensure seamless unification of both platforms, from a non-programmatic approach to a full API. As a result, your healthcare organization:
- Leverages its existing credentialing system investment
- Augments that system's functionality in a way that best suits your hospital with a flexible application-building toolkit
- Aligns your medical credentialing solution with your specific needs and requirements
Regardless of which approach your hospital chooses, OnBase serves as a foundational application that reduces point solutions, eliminates isolated silos of information and extends throughout your hospital.
Instead of solving a single, but important challenge, you'll have a single, enterprise platform in place to manage your hospital's content and automate processes in departments throughout the organization, whether administrative or clinical.