“User experience was declining with our prior system because the solution didn’t have the advanced search capabilities users needed. OnBase stands out as an ECM solution because of its superior search and workflow capabilities.”
— Provident Credit Union,
If your legacy IBM or Documentum enterprise content management system has become synonymous with a poor user experience and aging architecture, or has simply grown too complex and expensive to maintain, it’s time to stop settling.
OnBase is a leading content services platform for storing and securing your enterprise content and automating core business processes. With OnBase, you benefit from:
- A modern, easily integration hub that connects your content with all the business, productivity and mobile applications your end users access every day.
- A vendor that’s dedicated to the continuous development, enhancement and support of its products and customers.
Conversion options to fit your needs
Our experienced conversion services team has migrated organisations to OnBase from IBM FileNet, IBM Content Manager, Documentum and many other ECM solutions, including:
“We evaluated our prior content management systems and determined that by replacing them with OnBase, we could leverage best-in-class ECM functionality at a lower total cost of ownership.” — Cheyenne Regional Medical Centre
- More than 2.1 billion records,
- More than 100,000 file types
- From more than 100 legacy ECM solutions
We offer multiple service levels designed to meet your specific scope, timeline and budgetary needs. Learn more about Hyland’s conversion services.