Automate the signing process — inside or outside the Perceptive platform
Paper-based signature processes are inefficient. They increase cycle times and create barriers to getting documents signed. With Perceptive eAuthorize, our solution for electronic signatures, users outside your Perceptive workflow can participate in document review and approval. They can use electronic signatures to sign with all the legal authority of “wet ink” but without the cumbersome and time-consuming tasks of printing, faxing, mailing and manually validating signed paper.
eAuthorize brings your customers, partners and employees into a fully automated solution that speeds the signing process and securely routes documents to the proper recipients using electronic signatures.
Features of eAuthorize include:
- Secure document distribution, with options for parallel or sequential signing
- Access via any valid email address and internet connection
- Protected delivery via a secure HTTP connection
- Automatic notification for instant and proactive visibility into the status of electronic signatures
- Identity verification with knowledge-based authentication
- Complete audit history for review or archiving
- Data field validation
- Flexible hardware options for electronic signatures
For Perceptive Content users, and non-users who need to review and sign their documents, eAuthorize software for electronic signatures removes barriers, eliminates inefficiencies and mitigates risks in the electronic signature process.