Increase efficiency with seamless integration
Hyland’s enterprise information platform, OnBase, provides seamless access to critical documents and data in the same system you use to manage business relationships. With the OnBase Integration for Salesforce, you can instantly surface relevant documents — like contracts, invoices and more — alongside corresponding Salesforce records, minimizing the time spent searching for documents.
By digitizing and storing documents in a secure, central location, staff no longer have to search through paper files or confusing network drives for relevant information. Document search and retrieval is accessible directly from the familiar Salesforce screen, while importing documents is as simple as drag-and-drop, eliminating the need to navigate to a different application.
Gain a complete view of every relationship
The OnBase Integration for Salesforce provides a single, complete view of your business relationships, which streamlines operations and enhances your ability to focus on your customers. From customer relationship management to sales and marketing, OnBase complements Salesforce by:
- Increasing visibility into all relevant information directly from Salesforce screens
- Enabling search and retrieval within the context of corresponding records
- Reducing manual indexing by mapping Salesforce data to OnBase keywords
- Supporting organizational document retention policies with automation
- Minimizing information errors across platforms by enabling access to the same content, whether retrieving from Salesforce or other integrated systems
Easily configure within the interface you know
With built-in configuration, the OnBase integration eliminates the cost of custom API development tools and minimizes IT resource needs. With configuration and mapping activities integrated within the Salesforce interface, users can be assured of an easy transition to new software, with minimal disruption to day-to-day operations.
Ready to learn more? Contact Hyland to find out how your organization can benefit by integrating OnBase with your Salesforce application.