From invoices to contracts to video files, your organisation has a wide variety of business-critical content that’s required to support key processes, drive operations and serve customers. When this content is scattered across physical and electronic locations, users waste valuable time searching, with no easy way to ensure the most up-to-date information. To harness the true value of your key content, you need to handle it effectively.
With Hyland’s content management capabilities, you organise, manage and optimise critical content originating across your organisation, providing users with a complete view of the information they need when they need it.
Leverage content management capabilities to:
- Work digitally with business content, regardless of format and where the content currently resides.
- Empower users to easily search for documents while leveraging digital folders and file cabinets to keep content organised.
- Effectively handle revisions and versions to ensure users access the most current content.
- Use notes, markups and electronic signatures, supporting effective collaboration and streamlining processes.
- Provide a complete audit history of actions taken on key content for compliance.
- Rapidly distribute the right documents to the right employees for required reading and training – easily tracking and proving employee acknowledgements.
Simplify access to documents and information, enabling your users to quickly and easily locate the information they need to complete tasks, make decisions and provide excellent customer service.
Content management within the Hyland suite of products:
OnBase, our enterprise information platform, centralizes your important business content in one secure location, and then delivers relevant information to you when you need it, wherever you are.