Open up your content to external customers, vendors and constituents
Now there’s a complete solution that bridges the gap between Perceptive Content and the audiences that web publishers serve. The Jadu Content Portal helps you and your customers view and download the documents and content you want, when you need them. This innovative offering enables external access to an approved list of enterprise data via a vendor portal on your customer’s web site. Vendors simply sign in to the portal to view and download documents and content stored in Perceptive Content, based on their vendor ID or unique login identifier.
- Enhance customer service: The portal provides a self-serve facility for accessing content, data and web forms from any web-enabled device.
- Lower costs: Provide your customers with efficient access to information stored in Perceptive Content, and eliminate the cost of manually accessing content on any web-enabled devices.
- Increase flexibility: Meet and exceed the evolving needs of your customers, while making the most of their existing investment in Perceptive Content.
- Improve availability: Easy-to-use web form creation and management drive your customers’ digital-by-default agenda, providing their customers with 24/7 self-service capabilities.
- Enhance efficiency: Reduce avoidable contact and enable requests for access to information across your customer organisation.
- Improve contextual access: Ensure that content can always be accessed within the context of the person needing it. Guarantee that only up-to-date and expected content is downloaded from your customers’ web presence.
- A built-in, extensible data retrieval framework simplifies tasks associated with retrieving data held in Perceptive Content or other back-office systems.
- An easy-to-use web form builder helps your customers capture data online. Plus, it provides a framework for developing application-specific, integrated components that pull data from remote systems into online forms as users complete them.
- Responsive web design provides users with a rich mobile experience from the same URL across all devices
- A built-in widget framework helps users access content in the Web CMS from external data sources. Widgets supply simple, configurable tools that retrieve syndicated and web-enabled data from a variety of sources, including social media channels
- Web Forms allow non-technical users to create convenient, online forms that comply with web standards for accessibility and design, and have the power and flexibility to integrate data with back-office systems.
- Form Actions help configure forms to push form data to an external data source, whenever a web form is completed.) Form actions can alternatively be used to automate systems integration without the need to re-key data input online. CRM, ERP, ESB and Marketing Automation are just a few examples of existing form actions.
- Integrated Components pull data from external sources into a form field while the user is completing the form.