Hyland Content Portal
Deliver a better online experience with online forms and portal pages
Hyland’s partnership with Jadu provides an integrated portal solution for delivering exceptional online digital services, combined with back office content, workflow and data – allowing end-users such as vendors, students and constituents to self-serve from any location on mobile, tablet or desktop devices.
With a mobile-friendly interface that connects to Hyland’s content services platform and provides digital eforms and portal pages, the Hyland Content Portal helps your organization deliver new and improved services to your end-users and enhance engagement in today’s digital-first environment.
Now, they can easily interact online with your organization and access the information they need, when they need it. End-users simply sign in to the portal to submit, view and download documents and content stored in Hyland’s content services platform, based on their vendor ID or unique login identifier.
- Enhance end-user service and engagement: Provide a 24/7 self-service channel for customers, vendors, students or citizens to easily submit documents, complete online forms and check workflow status from any web browser.
- Increase productivity and lower costs: Enable online processes and information access at the front-end to reduce call center calls and wait times.
- Increase flexibility: Meet and exceed the evolving digital expectations of your customers and constituents, while extending the value of your existing investment in Hyland’s content services platform.
- Improve availability: Enable easy-to-use web form creation and management to drive your digital transformation initiatives, enabling you to provide end users with 24/7 self-service capabilities.
- Enhance efficiency: Provide your customers and employees with easy, online access to information stored in Hyland’s content services platform and reduce manual processes.
- Improve contextual access: Ensure that content can always be accessed within the context of the person needing it. Guarantee that only up-to-date and expected content is downloaded.
- A built-in, extensible data retrieval framework simplifies tasks associated with retrieving data stored in Hyland’s content services platform or other back-office systems.
- An easy-to-use web form builder helps capture data online. Plus, it provides a framework for developing application-specific, integrated components that pull data from remote systems into online forms as users complete them.
- Responsive web design integrates directly into your existing portal and provides users with a rich mobile experience from the same URL across all devices.
- A built-in widget framework helps users access content in the Web CMS from external data sources. Widgets supply simple, configurable tools that retrieve syndicated and web-enabled data from a variety of sources, including social media channels.
- Web forms allow non-technical users to create convenient, online forms that comply with web standards for accessibility and design, and have the power and flexibility to integrate data with back-office systems.
- Form actions help configure forms to push form data to an external data source and into workflow, whenever a web form is completed. Form actions can alternatively be used to automate systems integration without the need to re-key data input online. CRM, ERP, ESB and Marketing Automation are just a few examples of existing form actions.
- Integrated components pull data from external sources into a form field while the user is completing the form.