Document Filters enables software developers to embed industry-leading file identification functionality into their solutions. If your application relies on processing files it did not create, file identification and inspection is a crucial first step. Document Filters leverages intelligent file identification to accurately inspect source content without relying on the filename extension.
- Reliably identify over 550 file formats without relying on the filename extension
- Identify and inspect contents of packaged, archived, compressed, and other container files
- Enable deep content inspection including text, optical character recognition (OCR), metadata and hidden information such as tracked changes, comments, notes, annotations and embedded links
- Determine the true nature of content, ensuring that source information is accurately identified for filtering
- Deploy it your way - Document Filters runs natively on 27 platforms and flexible APIs give you the choice of language to integrate with your application