Document Filters enables software developers to embed industry-leading content identification and inspection functionality into their solutions. If your application relies on processing files it did not create, content identification and inspection is a crucial first step. Document Filters leverages intelligent file identification to accurately inspect source content without relying on the filename extension.
- Identify and inspect text and metadata of over 550 file formats including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, AutoCAD, ZIP, MSG, Visio and hundreds more
- Perform optical character recognition (OCR) of document images to inspect contents
- Analyze all text and metadata including previously hidden information such as tracked changes, comments, notes, annotations and embedded links
- Identify and inspect contents of packaged, archived, compressed, and other container files
- Determine the true nature of content, ensuring that source information is accurately identified for filtering without relying on file-name extensions
- Deploy it your way - Document Filters runs natively on 27 platforms and flexible APIs give you the choice of language to integrate with your application