OnBase and Microsoft integration connects documents and processes, increasing efficiency
Using the Microsoft integration, users have single-click menu access for storing, retrieving and editing documents and related content in OnBase, Hyland's enterprise information management solution – all without ever leaving their primary Office application. The result is an easy-to-navigate interface that extends powerful functionality of an OnBase solution to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
Speed up processes and boost productivity while reducing errors
By connecting OnBase with the Microsoft Office integration for document management, users quickly access needed information stored in OnBase directly from the Office applications.
The Microsoft integration also allows users to:
- Save new documents created in Office applications directly into OnBase
- Upload non-Office documents of any file type – including electronic forms – into OnBase from the Office ribbon
- Automatically index documents using OnBase keyword features directly from Office
- Retrieve documents stored in OnBase from the Office ribbon via preferred search interface
- Utilise standard OnBase features such as adding notes, keyword management, cross-referencing, document properties and a full auditable history for documents and processes
Ready to learn more? Contact Hyland to speak with an OnBase expert to find out how your organisation can benefit from OnBase and Microsoft Office integration.