Modern organizations consume, create and manage an unprecedented amount of content. As the volume of information continues to grow, with it grows the need to comply with the numerous regulations and standards for how it should be used, stored and destroyed. Manually managing the information lifecycle at this scale is no longer feasible, and failure to automate it creates operational inefficiencies and unnecessary security and compliance risks.
Retention policy management solutions from Hyland give you industry-leading tools to automate how you manage the lifecycle of your content.
Leverage retention and records management capabilities to:
- Meet regulatory and industry requirements for data retention
- Minimize legal risks associated with the accumulation of expired records
- Configure automated rules and workflows for common retention tasks like approvals, transfer to storage, archival and deletion
- Automate records declaration, retention and holds
- Provide defensible auditing for the entire lifecycle of your records
- Enforce structured retention policies for document destruction across the enterprise
- Reduce processing expenses associated with manual deletion of documents
- Save storage space through the automatic destruction of documents that no longer have value
- Centrally manage physical records alongside electronic records, with uniform retention policies and chain of custody
With the retention and records management capabilities from Hyland, your staff can concentrate on the day-to-day business activities rather than worry about fulfilling specific records management and compliance needs.
Retention and Records Management within the Hyland suite of products:
OnBase allows organizations to automate retention and records management with multiple storage, archival and destruction options based on predefined schedules for each document type.